Can You LEARN a Great Voice or Must You Be BORN With One?

People often ask me if they have to be BORN with a GREAT VOICE or if they can LEARN to have a GREAT VOICE?  Soooooooo, the answer is YES and NO.  YES, you ABSOLUTELY can develop a pretty wonderful, solid, pitch-based tone.  This requires WORK: consistent, focused, deliberate work.  If you are dedicated and driven, you CAN learn to sing and sing WELL.  BUT where the NO comes in…you CAN’T necessarily find that “it” that people talk about, that blows everybody away.  I know I’m supposed to tell you otherwise but there are definitely things that CANNOT be learned like the “Magic” in a sound.  I would be lying to you if I said that I could TEACH you that “Magic”.  THAT has to come from inside of you.  I can teach you all the Vocal Technique, all the Vowel Modification, all the Breathing, the Placement, EVERYTHING, BUT only YOU can bring the FIRE!  Anything worth doing is worth doing well!  I’d love to help ANYBODY who REALLY wants to be a singer AND is willing to WORK, to invest time and energy and patience to BECOME a great singer!  Anyone who’s interested, PLEASE get in touch with me; I’d LOVE to work with you!
    Check out my website at www.SingitForward.net for information on me and/or my lessons.  Send me ANY questions or comments.  I look forward to speaking with each of you!  Sing it Forward!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Music Theory - 1st Post - Notes, Rests, and Note Particulars

Vocal Quirks - Why do I Sometimes Yawn, Hiccup, Burp, or Crack?

Basic Music Theory - #3 - Rhythms and Putting it All Together