Happy, Happy New Year 2017!


Happy, Happy New Year 2017!

      My daughter told me about a truly inspired idea for 2017 and I wanted to pass it on to all of you.  Get yourself a large jar.  At the end of EVERY week, write on a small piece of paper ONE thing that was GOOD about that week, ONLY ONE THING.  Next year, on New Year’s Day, dump out your jar and read about your wonderful year.  I think you all know that I REALLY like to stay POSITIVE and, personally, I think this is a wonderful idea for each and every one of us to HELP US FIND AND SEE that life is, not only, not all bad, but actually, it is pretty blessed.  WE are blessed, lucky, and doing amazingly well.  Sometimes, we just need to remind ourselves.  I am excited to share the results of MY “SMILE” JAR.  Let’s all get busy discovering to “smiles” in our lives!
Again, have a BLESSED NEW YEAR 2017!  Sending each of you MUCH LOVE!  www.SingitForward.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Music Theory - 1st Post - Notes, Rests, and Note Particulars

Vocal Quirks - Why do I Sometimes Yawn, Hiccup, Burp, or Crack?

Basic Music Theory - #3 - Rhythms and Putting it All Together