CDs Available for All Your Vocal Needs


I just wanted to let everyone know it’s still not too late to order Vocal Exercise CD for Christmas gifts!  Each CD, depending on the focus, is between 25 minutes and around 45 minutes.  You can order one of the CDs I have already completed from the list below or contact me for a more specialized Vocal Exercise selection.  The list below is available for immediate shipment; the specialty orders may take a couple of days.  I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season.  If I can make it even more special with a selection of CDs, please email me at get2cathy@aol.com.  Here’s what I have so far:

·      Female Vocal Exercises
·      Extended Female Vocalises
·      High Voice Female Vocalises
·      Male Vocalises
·      Male Vocalises II
·      Falsetto Male Vocalises
·      Travel CD for Females (to use when you are in your car, on a trip, on the way to an audition, anything)
·      Travel CD for Males
·      Beginner Vocal Exercises (when you are learning to train your ear to pitch and just beginning voice lessons)

Thanks for your interest!  For 2016, the CDs are only $15 each, even for Custom orders.  Happy Holidays!  To go a step further or set up lessons or order CDs, contact me, Cathy Riso at get2cathy@aol.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Music Theory - 1st Post - Notes, Rests, and Note Particulars

Vocal Quirks - Why do I Sometimes Yawn, Hiccup, Burp, or Crack?

Basic Music Theory - #3 - Rhythms and Putting it All Together